i've got you covered

Here's a quick, easy, inexpensive Christmas decorating tip:

  1. Go to IKEA.
  2. Buy pillow covers in the Christmas colors of your choice.
  3. Cover your existing pillows.
  4. Sit back, relax, and enjoy your "craftiness."


Afton Huntley said...

yay! so cute! aaand your blog is alive! :)

Keri said...

Lynette, seriously...a new post!? :) I LOVE that idea. Thanks for sharing!!

Sarah said...

Welcome back to the world of the Blog!! Cute Idea, LOVE IT!!

Brooke said...

Holy cow. I need to pinch myself! Are you really back? I hope so!

P.S. Love the pillow idea :o).

Maryanne said...

I just barely noticed that I must have been logged into Brooke's account when I posted the above comment!
You probably thought that was a bit odd for Brooke to say that! Sorry, it was just me. :oS